Gliclazide 80mg Diamicron 20 Tabs
||In stock 12 item(s)
|Will reach you on:
||2021 Aug, 19
10 - 21 days | Free Shipping
Gliclazide 80 mg Diamicron 20 Tablets
is a treatment used to help reduce blood sugar levels in
people with type-2 diabetes (noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus).
What is Gliclazide?
Glyclazide works by increasing the amount of insulin produced by the body. The extra insulin in turn helps to break down blood sugars. This reduces the total blood sugar in the patient.
How is Gliclazide used?Your docotr will prescribe you a starting dose based on your condition. This may require some blood tests to determine a starting point. Dosages may then be adjusted up or down after subsequent blood tests to see how the blood sugar levels are progressing.
If you experience any of the following while taking glyclazide, you should contact your doctor immediately:
Gliclazide may initially result in nausea, upset stomach or diarrhea as your body adjust to a new drug. This can be expected, but if they continue or become a larger problem, you should contact your doctor.
- Itching, skin rash or other skin conditions
- Bruising or bleeding more easily than normal
- Fever, chills or weakness
Glyclazide can cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Signs that you may have developed hypoglycemia include excessive tiredness or drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, nervousness, shaking, increased sweating, increased hunger, tingling in the hands and feet, increased heart rate. Let your doctor know if you think you have become hypoglycemic.
Before deciding if Gliclazide is right for you, you should make an appointment with your doctor. Im particluar, you will need to discuss:
- if you have type-1 diabetes
- if you have suffered from or are at risk of hypoglycaemia due to dietary issues
- if you suffer from heart or circulatory problems
- if you have any kidney or liver problems
- if you are allergic or sensitive to sulphonylureas or sulphonamides or any other ingredients in gliclazide tablets
- if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you have any metabolic problems
Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor. It will affect you & your loved ones. Safety First. Please keep it in mind
Prescription Only Medicine : These medicines are only available with a valid prescription from a licensed medical practitioner. Please be kind to send us the prescription by email, fax or standard mail with your order. All orders without an accompanying prescription will be rejected (see exceptions below). These measures are enforced as both a legal requirement as well as to ensure your safety.
However if you are unable to send us your prescription because of any reason, please let us know and we will accommodate your request.
- You have lost or misplaced your prescription
- You have to present it to the local pharmacy to buy other drugs not available with us
- You have received an online (eScrip) prescription.